Saturday, September 4, 2010


Why hello there, dear Internet. Our relationship has grown weak in the past few days and I want you to know that I hope we can still remain friends. Its not that I don’t still care for you, but the Jerusalem center is making our mutual love and respect difficult. My laziness, as you very well know, will not allow me to walk up 2 flights of stairs to simply browse and peruse your vast libraries.

This leads me to my current state, where I have decided to make a post on the great walls of the Internet. Jerusalem is indeed a very rad place. Not only for the radical religious extremists is it a rad place, but also for the rich history and absolutely stunning supply of historical and religious landmarks. There doesn’t seem to be any other place on earth that can truly compete for historical and religious importance. Just by walking around the city one really does feel an almost indescribable sense of awe and wonder.

Assuming you don’t know whom this is, my name is Austin and I am from Twin Falls, Idaho. I made my way onto this blog with mere intimidation along with a hint of desperation for new ideas brought on by the three girls and a camel that have so far been the postees. Here is picture of my most adorable little sister and I for you to enjoy. Not sure the point of this blog, but I look forward to contribute continually to its content.

1 comment: