Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bob the Builder gone Middle Eastern

Dear Camel Crew,

I apologize for my lack of posting up to this point. In fact, all I’ve really said is, “I’m going to Jerusalem and I’m going to buy genie pants” (which I still actually haven’t done yet, this should change.) 

As I was glancing through my photos, I felt this one was necessary to post ASAP. Meet the two Bobs. As in Bob the Builder. That's right, we definitely went underneath the center to experience the "rebel" level of the center. (The reason they take us there is so others won't feel the urge to sneak down there themselves.) Result: the hard hats come out. I also realized that I have an egg shaped head. The hat wouldn't stay straight on my head for the life of me. But, you know what? It was a good time. And we're all about having good times here at the Jerusalem Center. 

Well, I'm off to bed. (Can I just talk about my new excellent sleep schedule? Early to bed early to rise. First time I've been doing this since like 2003. I feel fine about it. 

Good night! 
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment