Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's a Friday night. It's been a stressful week. There are 80 college kids. Naturally that translates as "wild dance party."

Lisa, Me, Alyssa, Rachel, Amy, mystery person

Ok I know it doesn't look very wild with just girls and the "Holy Land Stand" in the background.
But trust me. It was wild.
Ok oK ok...so it wasn't that wild, but do you know what? It was still really fun!

Before the picture was taken, lots of people were actually there. But the party kind of died when the boys left. Amy, Alyssa, Rachel, and I saw them talking outside. We simply had to play Harriet the Spy. We sneaked into a dark classroom...and propped the door open...It was really intense because we could see the boys shadows but didn't know where they were. Also it didn't help that I could not stop giggling. I probably would not be so great in the CIA. We couldn't hear what they were talking about but it was still quite exciting. The thing is, I don't even think we succeeded - I am pretty sure that as soon as they saw us walking guiltily out of the classroom and avoiding eye contact, they knew we were up to no good.

We finally were able to watch the rest of General Conference today, and I loved every second of it!

xoxo,
elizabeth anne

No comments:

Post a Comment